Monday, March 23, 2009

We Are Family

This weekend my family was in town. It was great! We successful threw a surprise party for my brother! I am truly blessed with an amazing family. They have made this time in my life that much more manageable by planning and executing more family events and outings. And for this I am very grateful. Sometimes I wish, I could move all of the people I love within just a few miles of me (yes, even my high maintenance brother, you know who you are!).

Kyle update: His sprained ankle is better. He reports that it is still weak, swollen and bruised but less painful. This morning he was 5 minutes late for a meeting. He claims the meeting started 5 minutes early. But nonetheless, his tardiness resulted in 10 push-ups for every minute late. He decided that next time his ankle slows him down, that rather than be the only one late, he will tackle others on their way, so they are late too. Niiice, Kyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment