Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Facebook

Can you really go anywhere these days without hearing about facebook? It's even on CNN, so it must be important! And who among us hasn't started a story by say, "So, I was facebook stalking the other day and..." Even those of you strong enough to have not yet taken the dive into the social network world, want to know whats going on in the facebook realm.

I do miss the old facebook days when you could "see" who was stalking you by using the down arrow in the search box option. Now, I am blinding being viewed by my facebook friends. I do love it though.
I enjoy reconnecting with friends from my past and long distant relatives and of course, the pictures are my favorite.

Just the other day my own husband was facebook stalking me. It was actually kind of cute. That night he was asking about some of my facebook friends and about pictures he hadn't seen. Its just another way we can stay connected while having to be apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment