Friday, March 27, 2009

Can you HEAR me now?

I think those Verizon guys need to head down to the Ft. Bliss area...seriously, the phrase has taken on a whole new meaning to me. Our cell phone calls are dropped regularly. Its a good day if we get to end of our call without being cut short. Its frustrating.

And I have also developed a new unhealthy relationship with my phone. I always use to carry it around with me but now, its ALWAYS on me. Because Kyle's talk time is extremely limited when he does call I answer. Yep, I am the rude girl at a restaurant or the one in the check out line that should just hit ignore and call back. But with the reception being how it is, if I wait and call back he could have moved three steps into a no cell reception zone.

The picture above is a sand storm Kyle experience this week. This storm I'm sure, did not help the lack of cell phone reception.

No comments:

Post a Comment