Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Office Dating


After complimenting my couch potato, the wheels starting turning. I told Kyle how impressed I was that he had not mentioned missing TV or even complained once about it. This is when I could see the wheels start. Kyle says, "What if we put your web cam up to the TV? It would be great!" I think he was half joking when he first mentioned it...I think.

A few days later, our first TV skype date took place. I rigged my computer up to the bedroom TV by opening a dresser drawer for it to sit on and another to keep it at just the right angle for the TV to be perfectly framed. Kyle and I watched the newest, Office episode together. It was great:) We could laugh together and talk about one of our shows after. It was almost like we were watching it together...almost.

Above is a picture of Kyle's mobile office while in Florida. Slightly different from his civilian job office here.

No comments:

Post a Comment