Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Simba is Irish


Kyle and I decided. He must be. The red hair is definitely an Irish trait. Plus, as his adopted mom, I'm 50% Irish (his Gigi is 100%) and I've kissed the blarney stone, so Simba must be, by association. Not to fuel cultural stereotypes but Simba loves beer. If you open one in front of him, he is going to be your new best friend, begging by your side. And as previously mentioned, green is one of his colors. I think if you look really close, you can see some freckles under that fur!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Love, Simba Patrick O'Malley Fitzgerald

4 comments:

  1. That dog looks like what an actual leprechaun would look like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my God, he looks so freaking cute!! I think the hat is a perfect fit! Happy St. Patty's Day Simba!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sam, Total could totally be Irish too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! that's a great face he's making. :)

    ReplyDelete