Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Baby crosses the Boarder


Week 16 took Baby H across the boarder! We were Cabo bound for our good friends Lindsey and Joe's wedding. The beach wedding was beautiful and both Kyle and I were honored to be a part of this really special day. Congrats, Lindsey and Joe!
I learned my lesson from the previous weekend and made sure there was plenty of room in this bridesmaid dress for Baby H. This included a rush order delivery of the dress in the next size up. But Baby was much happier!
We laugh when we talk about how we told Lindsey and Joe about this pregnancy. Perhaps one of my favorite reactions to Baby H!
A few days before our 8 week ultrasound Kyle and I went out to dinner with Lindsey, Lora and Joe. I told them that Kyle and I had a date planned for Thursday. When Lora asked, "Oh where are you guys going?" Well I said, "Kyle and I are going to the doctor for our baby's first ultrasound."
Lora with a concerned face, "Oh my gosh, what's wrong with Simba?!"
And Lindsey, "On no, Simba has to have an ultrasound!"
When Joe pipes in and says with a laugh, "You guys, Kathy is trying to tell you she's pregnant!"
Now, in their defense I often refer to Simba as our baby. And Simba will always be our first four legged baby. We all got a good laugh and they were really excited for us. Such a fun night.

1 comment:

  1. The coolest big brother ever (aka Brian)May 28, 2010 at 9:51 PM

    Great pictures from Cabo. Why is the gender poll closed? I'm voting boy.

    ReplyDelete