Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Belly Band


Around 10 weeks I started to notice my pants were getting a little snug. My cousin, Alana, who is currently pregnant with her second baby suggested the belly band. This is a great product and I highly recommend it! Its much better than walking around with your pants unbuttoned!
A few weeks later was my girlfriend, Lindsey's bachlorette party. I didn't want to wear the belly band. I just wanted to celebrate my friends upcoming wedding and be one of the girls. So I wore stretchy jeans and figured I was good. Later in the evening I was getting pretty uncomfortable and figured it was time to go to the bathroom and unbutton my pants. I just made it to the bathroom when I heard what sounded like a coin hitting the floor. Nope! It wasn't a coin but rather the button to my jeans. I clearly had waited too long. I guess I learned my lesson. Tight pants need the belly band or baby will make room all by herself!

No comments:

Post a Comment