Thursday, May 20, 2010

Pink or Blue?!! Neutral Green!


Pink or Blue?!! Boy or Girl?!! I don't have the answer. And our doctor appointment where we could find out is fast approaching. But we have decided to go for the surprise. With a neutral green nursery. But Kyle says if there is something that I have to have for Baby H. that is gender specific that I can get it and return it if necessary. I'm thinking pink accents if its a girl (I love green and pink together) and blue accents if its a boy. Blue goes with a neutral green nursery, right?
Baby H. got his first nursery accessory from our friends, Ian and Sarah (WHO ARE GETTING MARRIED THIS WEEKEND!!! WOO HOO!!!). A cute little owl that hangs from the door to let you know if baby is sleeping. When I opened it Simba immediately thought it was for him. Jealous puppy! The owl is pictured above! Isn't it adorable?! And the colors are perfect:) Thanks, friends!
I've begun the search for the perfect bedding and nursery furniture but haven't found a perfect fit just yet. So I am open to suggestions! Any ideas for us?

No comments:

Post a Comment