Monday, May 24, 2010

No Salmon


Now that I have finished the first trimester, most of my food aversions have subsided. And I can even go to the grocery store without feeling the overwhelming urge to puke my guts out. Or as Kyle likes to say, "make street pizza," "have a technicolored yawn" and "shout groceries". But that's enough of the puke slang.
I think its all the smells and foods together that made the grocery store a particularly rough time for baby H. One of the major food averison Baby H has had, is salmon. Salmon is one of my favorites. Before this pregnancy, I probably ate it at least once a week. Early in the pregnancy I was making it for dinner, as usually and started feeling a little queasy. It wasn't until I tried to take my first bite of the salmon that I realized Baby H was not having it. I've tried it a few more times since then and just can not eat it. Other fish are fine and baby seems to really like them but we might have a salmon hater on our hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment