Monday, May 10, 2010

Baby's First Wedding


CONGRATS!! To Deanne and John!! The wedding was beautiful and I was honored to be a part of their day! Greek weddings are AWESOME! The traditions, the dancing, LOVED IT!
This was Baby Hartman's first wedding and baby was acting up a little. Now, I figure this was the first time that baby made me leave mass a little early but certainly will not be the last. I am still trying to wrap my brain around the fact that I am no longer in charge. That I am taking a backseat to my own body. I took pride in the fact that I never puked during this pregnancy. Well...I can no longer say this. At least we were able to make it to the bathroom:)
Maybe baby was just really excited about the wedding? But more likely baby was a little unhappy about a dress that was a little tight (darn seamstress!)...Luckily baby was able to bounce back somewhat quickly and we were able to enjoy the rest of the wedding festivities. Baby Hartman had a wonderful time at the wedding and can't wait for the next one:)

No comments:

Post a Comment