Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Pregnancy Brain


Pregnancy brain - I didn't want to believe it was a real thing. But really it is. First, it was the car keys. I couldn't find them for over a week and had to use the spares. I knew that they had to be somewhere in the house and it wasn't until I went to take the recyclables out that I found them next to the recycle bins...whoops! Then it was one of the house phones. I blamed Kyle for losing it of course. And because we were gone for the weekend the battery had died and we couldn't even page it. It was missing for weeks until I found it in my closet, on my self...ok, so I guess it wasn't Kyle. But most apparent perhaps is the complete blanks I draw while in conversations. I know what I want to say, but I can't gets the right words out. I will describe the word I'm thinking of to Kyle and he'll look at me like I'm crazy when he fills in the simple vocabulary Baby H is simply not allowing me to remember. Pregnancy brain must be real, or I'm seriously starting to lose it!

No comments:

Post a Comment