Thursday, June 3, 2010

Cravings


Its hard for me to say that something is a pregnancy craving. Especially because I have cravings for certain foods all the time - pregnant or not. However, there are a few foods that have dramatically increased in frequency to my diet. Like my spicy black bean veggie burger - specifically with onions, pickles and ketchup. When I requested one the other day Kyle looked and me and said, "what is that? Like your third one this week?" And Doritos, I love Doritos - I mean really, who doesn't?! But I never let myself have them - seeing as though they have zero nutritional value. But lately I've let my self have a small bag or two. Deanne even brought me over a bag after I told her of my weakness! Baby H says, "Thank you!" But perhaps the one craving that Kyle just can't get behind at all - it actually grosses him out, which is tough to do since he really will eat almost anything - is my garlic hummus obsessions. He says it looks like one of those foods that's already been eaten, but its ooh soo good! Hey, at least its not pickles and ice cream. Although those both sound good - separately... not together!

No comments:

Post a Comment