Monday, June 7, 2010

Super Curious


I'm starting to get SUPER curious about Baby H's gender. Not that really matters either way. In a perfect world I would have at least one girl and one boy eventually. And when I try to think about what I want first, I really can't decide. There are many reasons why I would want a baby girl first and equally as many for having a boy first. So I know it sounds cliche but really I am just hoping for a happy, healthy baby. But just because Baby's gender doesn't matter, doesn't mean it isn't driving me crazy! I think my curiosity has increased so much lately because its possible to find out at this point in pregnancy. Just a quick call to the doctors office and bam, mystery no more. Before it wasn't on the brain so much because it wasn't really an option but NOW I'M REALLY STARTED TO GO CRAZY just thinking about my little pink or blue bundle of joy!
In an effort to aid my curiosity I have taken every gender predicting quiz the great world wide web has to offer. Really inconsistent! They were no help!

1 comment: