Wednesday, January 27, 2010

The End


Kyle is home safe and sound. He's been welcomed home by many, and we both feel truly blessed to have some really wonderful people in our lives.

This brings us to the end of the blog. Its been fun (writing this blog, not having my husband in Iraq). We've really enjoyed writing and sharing our experiences with you.

Kyle and I both learned a lot about about each other and ourselves through this ordeal. Perhaps the MOST important lesson I learned is that life without Kyle is possible, but it would be miserable at best.

Maybe our next blog will be Marley and Me-like. We could call it Simba and us - Chronicling world's most clever escape artist dog! For now, I'm just going to enjoy having my hubby home:) Its time for us to stop the commentary on our separate lives and start living it together again! On to the next chapter!

Thanks for reading.

The End.

2 comments:

  1. Although I love this blog and don't want it to end...I am so happy and joyful that you two are back on the same ground, living it up together, at last. Enjoy every second! And, please do consider another blog ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second Exactly what Mare said!
    Well said Mare!
    Well written Kath!
    Well-come home Kyle! :)

    PS, this is Lynn, :)

    ReplyDelete