Saturday, January 16, 2010

FINALLY!!


ITS SATURDAY, JANUARY 16, 2010 - FINALLY!!! I have been counting down to this day since January 9, 2009 when I first dropped Kyle off to begin his preparation for his overseas experience. Kyle hasn't lived at home since Jan. 9, 2009 - that's so weird.

Its finally here! It feels so great:)

I want to thank everyone for all the help and kindness they have extended to both Kyle and I this past year. For all the care packages and letters you sent Kyle - THANK YOU! For all the extra, phone calls just to say hi, the extra 'I'm in the area' and stopping over, the extra invites out - don't think I didn't noticed. I did and its so appreciated. For listening to me when I needed it and for all the words of wisdom and kindness in helping us through this year, THANK YOU!

Now it's time to celebrate!

1 comment:

  1. And Celebrate We DID!!!
    God Bless You All.... Mom.

    ReplyDelete