Friday, January 8, 2010

Phones!


There are many things that I am looking forward to with having Kyle home. MANY! But one of the biggest things, next to not constantly worrying about my husbands safety and constantly watching the news, I am looking forward to is being able to CALL KYLE.

Its horrible, having to wait for him to call all the time. And revolving your daily activies around times he can call. Or the disappointment when you miss a call. Ugh! I am so not going to miss that!

I am looking forward to regular contact. And to phone calls that don't just randomly drop, or have weird delays.

I will be reinstating his cell phone plan this week! WOOT WOOT!! Same number as before.

Kyle has left Iraq and is now in Kuwait awaiting a flight back to the states:)

No comments:

Post a Comment