Thursday, January 7, 2010

Upcoming Changes


With Kyle returning home soon we've begun talking about the things that will be different for him. Like, how he will no longer be permitted to carry his gun around everywhere he goes. Even though he might want to in some of these nearby neighborhoods! No need for a gun, we have Simba!

And showering. He will be required to shower on a regular basis here in the Hartman household. No more of this once every 10 days business. Yuck.

And changing his clothes. He will now have to change his clothes everyday. I know , I know, I am such a stickler for personal hygiene! But wearing the same clothes for multiple days in a row will end with his return home.

Its not only Kyle that will have to make changes, I will have some too. Like my horrible horrible habit of bed picnics. Kyle hates when I have bed picnics. And I have been having way too many in his absence. But I am willing to give up my bed picnics for Kyle:)

Kyle is starting his journey home today! He called from the Baghdad airport this morning. WOO HOO!!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, showering is good!!
    Woo Hoo for coming home!! Can't wait to see you Kyle! Travel safe and see you soon!!!!!

    ReplyDelete