Friday, January 15, 2010

Is it Saturday yet?!


This week is taking FOREVER!!! I can't pick Kyle up from Fort McCoy until Saturday. And Its probably the slowest week ever. He so close and yet still not here with me.

At work, I am constantly watching the time, majorly distracted. At home, there is nothing left to clean...seriously. The house is the cleanest its been in a long time. When I go to sleep I am constantly up looking at the clock to see if its time to start the next day...being that much closer to Saturday. The car is packed and ready to go...so lets get this show on the road already.

I'm a fairly patient person but Uncle Sam is really testing me! Kyle on the other hand is admittedly pretty impatient and this week is dragging big time for him too! Hurry up Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment