Friday, December 25, 2009

You make me smile


A few years ago, Kyle and I were watching a movie when the actress' necklace caught my eye. It was unique, simple and an everyday piece that I loved. After the movie I search everywhere for this necklace. I search the Internet for days without luck. I half gave up..but still glanced in jewelery stores when I had the opportunity. Nothing. I hadn't thought about this necklace or even mentioned it to Kyle in a long time.
This Christmas, I opened a package from Kyle, with the exact necklace inside. I have no idea how or where he found it but did it make me smile. I love it.
Kyle knew Christmas without him would be difficult at best. But he found a way to make it special even from thousands of miles away.

So this is Christmas without Kyle...Let's not do this again.

No comments:

Post a Comment