Thursday, December 17, 2009

Happy Engagementversary!


Engagmentversary! Definition: the anniversary of the day one gets engaged. (I can't take credit for this word however - this is Deanne's fun word!)
Today is Kyle and my engagementversary! We got engaged 4 years ago today. Wow! Look how far we've come since that day. Kyle really did do a great job asking me to be his wife. Such a romantic. And I love that we have photos capturing it. Especially this photo. This is the exact moment.

What's the traditional gift for your 4th engagementversary? Paper? Gold? Diamonds? Yes, I think its diamonds. I'll have to refer to the Deanne on this one but I'm fairly sure she'd agree - it must be diamonds:) Ha ha ha...Just kidding Kyle!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, it is diamonds. Actually, each engagementversary is diamonds. They just get bigger with each year that passes =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kids, I am sorry to say but this former bride to be came up with "engagementversary".

    ReplyDelete