Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Pass the Hot Sauce


I've heard the normal inducing labor techniques: eating spicy foods, going for long walks, getting pedicures, and so on. But recently I have heard some rather different ones. Now, I won't be trying any of these until after the 14th (full term) but you better believe that after the 14th its on! I'M SO READY!
A few unusually things I've heard for speeding Baby H's debut up: Taking the stairs two at a time, eating pineapple first thing in the morning, drinking raspberry tea before bed, and someone even told me to go to the park and do the monkey bars (I think I will be skipping this one).
I've even gotten some unusually advice on having an easier labor. A neighbor told me to eat a lot of chicken in the last trimester to insure an easier delivery. No explanation on how this works but if she says so, bring on the chicken.
I just hope Baby H likes spicy chicken with pineapple and raspberry tea:)

2 comments:

  1. Sorry Kathy, but I picked October 25 in the pool! :) That is also my bday, but I would love to share with Baby H!

    Mary Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mrs. Polark, I so hope you are right. Today is Oct. 25 and I really really ready!

    ReplyDelete