Saturday, October 23, 2010

Last One Standing


Way back in February when we found out about Baby H's existence, we also learned that others shared similar due dates. Two of my friends from high school and my cousin were also expecting. Its been great going through this whole experience with them. Trading war stories and calling, emailing, and texting to see if anyone else was experiencing what you were. All three of my war buddies have now had their babies. AND ITS SOOO UNFAIR! I'm the only one left pregnant!
Welcome to the world, Abagail Lynn, Brendan Thomas, and Derek Michael! Once Baby H finally arrives, I'm sure you will all be good buddies:)

1 comment:

  1. Brendan (aka me)is so curious/excited to meet Baby H! Not too long now, Kathy! Hang in there...this is an exciting time : )

    ReplyDelete