Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Simba's 6!


We celebrated Simba's birthday while Kyle was home. It's hard to believe our little pup is 6. They grow up so fast.
As expensive as Simba is and has been over the years, (Think Marley and Me here) Kyle continues to admit that Simba is the best investment we ever made. In Kyle's absence we frequently have what I call, T.G.4.S days - Thank Goodness for Simba! How lucky am I to have been blessed with both world's best dog and world's best husband?! They may both be messy boys and create more work for me around the house but they are well worth it. And I count my blessings every single day.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kathy-

    I found your blog and now that the newlyweds are on vacation I can keep up with you!

    Let me know when you get all those wonderful pictures you took at the wedding online!

    Happy Birthday to Simba - he looks thrilled!

    Mary Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't dogs make everything a litte bit better? And I guess good husbands do, too : ) So great seeing you at the wedding! Like Mrs. P., cant wait to see your pics when they are ready!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the blog, Mrs. Polark! I will upload the photos soon and be sure to send them your way. Thank you for such a fun filled weekend! You looked just stunning!

    Mary, great seeing you and finally meeting Patrick -what a catch! And please thank him again for taking so many great photos!

    ReplyDelete