Sunday, November 22, 2009

Congrats, Mr. and Mrs. Spratlin!


Let the tradition continue! A cardboard cut out of Kyle was present for the Beth and Sam nuptials! What a fun filled weekend- everything was beautiful. A special thanks to the newlyweds for including both Kyle and myself in YOUR day!

As we all were talking about how the cardboard cut-outs got started and the weddings they have attended, our friend Petra says, "I hope when I get married, someone can't make it." I looked at her with a puzzled face when she finished by saying, "Because I really want a cardboard cut out at my reception too!" It really is a fun addition.

With Kyle scheduled to return home soon :) , I am hopefully that this will be his last cardboard cut out and that I will have my favorite 3-D dancing partner back home for the upcoming 2010 weddings!

2 comments:

  1. Me too! 60 days- be here before you know it! Thanks for the feature it was our pleasure. Also, I especially like this picture cause it highlights your super cute hair and my bolero that wasn't really necessary given the temperatures but was glad I had!:) One more thing- I hope everyone can be present at Petra's wedding too. We can start a new tradition where you make a cutout of a celeb or animal or something funny and then she can still have her cutout but no one has to be missing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOH!! A celebrity cutout - i like that!

    ReplyDelete