Friday, November 6, 2009

Everything is just better with Kyle


Kyle's leave was a great 15 days. We got a lot done and did lots of fun stuff. His leave was a reminder that every thing is just better with Kyle than without him. I laugh more, harder and am better with him. I am blessed with a wonderful husband.

He unfortunately, started his trek back to the middle east yesterday morning. From Chicago to Atlanta to Shannon, Ireland to Kuwait and finally Baghdad. Less than 100 days left until his homecoming. Here's hoping the time flies!

The awful events that occurred at Fort Hood yesterday are heartbreaking. I am so glad our friend, Rob that is based there was not harmed. My heart goes out to our friends, Lara and Tony. A high school classmate of there's was one of the victims of the gunman. My thoughts and prayers are with all the men and women affected by the horrific event.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,572305,00.html

1 comment:

  1. Good stuff...I think the picture goes with the post very well ;)

    ReplyDelete