Sunday, November 8, 2009

The Honey Do List


Here's how the honey do list works in our household. I determine the needed task. Be it something that broke, something I want changed or something that Simba altered. I put these said task on the fridge honey do list. It works best for Kyle and I if I just leave the list there for him to see and do at his own pace. Occasionally mentioning the more urgent items. I find that nagging only slows Kyle's speed.

Without even asking Kyle completed all 18 items on his honey do list while home. Impressive! I must admit, its nice having such a handy hubby. He did everything from electrical work (I'm so glad I insisted on fire extinguisher for each floor of the house)to pluming and only one small injury to report. He was up in our crawl space area working on some electrical stuff. I, myself have never been up there (its scary and claustrophobic) but remembered we stored some items up there when we moved in. I asked for a verbal inventory when he bumped his head and caught his scalp to a nail. Ouch!

No comments:

Post a Comment