Monday, September 21, 2009

Missing my Soldier @ Soldier Field



Lynnie scored some awesome free tickets for the Bears home opener last night! IT WAS SOO FUN! We ran into an old friend from high school and made new friends in our section. Nothing quite like sporting event to bring people together. Not only did the Bears pull off a sweet victory but Vince Vaughe was there! And the rain, only made the whole experience more authentic -- we are NOT fair weather fans:)

After the game I received this email from Kyle:
"Hope you had fun at the game....I'm glad the Bears pulled out a miracle victory at the last minute, I'm sure it made the game more fun and enjoyable for you (gosh it was really hard for me to say that)."

For Kyle to "be glad the Bears won" I know, is no small thing. It goes against everything in his Packer loving self...Wow, he must really love me, Bears fan and all:)

2 comments: