Thursday, September 3, 2009

Kareful Kathy


Kyle and I both like a little adventure and trying things that some might describe as risky. But its all in fun. And although I do enjoy these things, I am a "Safety Sally," a "Kareful Kathy"about them. I like pushing the limits in the safest way possible. Kyle on the other hand needs regular reminders, from his "Kareful Kathy" that he is not invincible and needs to take the necessary precaution. For example, photographed here Kyle is 40 feet up on a concrete aircraft bunkers. There are no railings and he is not wearing a helmet. Just off camera is a 20ft wide crater in the side of the bunker where it was struck by an American missile, leaving some question over the stability
of the structure itself. You better believe this would not occur on my watch.

1 comment: