Monday, August 2, 2010

Teperature Control


Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter...it doesn't matter. I am always cold. Kyle, on the other hand, can be sitting outside in below zero weather and still be "too warm". You can imagine that this creates all kinds of thermostat wars in our home. Even the dual climate controls in our vehicle can't equalize the temperature difference between us...Until pregnancy. This baby has brought a complete stop the thermostat battles. I am now much more sympathetic to Kyle's overheating. Lately, I am ALWAYS warm. It doesn't help that this has been one of the HOTTEST summer to my memory! July had over 14 days in the 90s! This constant hotness is one of the few pregnancy symptoms Kyle can relate to and thus is extremely attentive to. Thank goodness for air conditioning!

1 comment:

  1. With two babies born in September, I can feel your heat! Hang in there it is all worth it! :)

    ReplyDelete