Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Lil Lamb infant seat


I put this together! ME! ALL BY MYSELF! With tools. Ok just one, a screwdriver but still!
As previously mentioned, I am not gifted in product assembly. I believe we all have our talents and this is just not one of mine. However, just because something doesn't come easily to me, doesn't mean that I not going to continue try every once and awhile. Kyle's mom got us this suuuuper cute infant chair (Baby H, says thanks Grandma!) and I really wanted to see it outside the box. So, I laid out all the pieces and volia - its completely put together and properly to, without any left over parts. I was so proud of myself that I thought about writing Fisher Price on an instruction manual well done! Each step was short and simple with a picture and a "hint" section if you were having trouble - totally my kind of directions!

No comments:

Post a Comment