Friday, August 20, 2010

Painting the Baby's Room


Why does this seem like such a difficult decision? I mean is the color of Baby H's room really going to effect his sensory development? Probably not!

Kyle has had to listen to me (and probably a few others of you) talk about the color(s) of the baby's room for weeks now. He has been really good about it, putting in his input and all. I have probably shown him over a million color swatches and have dramatically changed my mind several times. But the week is here...painting time! I hope Baby H. likes what we decided!

Oh! And don't worry, for those of you who have painted with me before, I will not be doing the actually painting. Kyle will be putting on one of his many hats this Sunday - Painter man Kyle:)

3 comments:

  1. Reasons I'm giving a thumbs up to this post:
    1. You aren't painting.
    2. I'm not painting
    3. Colors are chosen.
    4. I get to see in just a couple weeks!!

    Happy Painting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So what color did you go with?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well after all the deliberating we ended up forgetting the color swatch at home when we went to buy the paint...ugh! We landed on a green shade called mountain mist.

    ReplyDelete