Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Baby H is moving in


Babies need lots of stuff! This is where it comes in handy having siblings that have already had babies. They can guide us in getting the necessities and save us from getting those unneeded items. Thanks guys:)
Kyle spent a good portion of last weekend assembling a few baby items. We received the stroller we picked out from my mom. An early baby gift. Baby H says "Thanks, Gigi". Kyle was able to assemble this fairly easily.
We also purchased a glider for the nursery and a bassinet for our bedroom. I attempted to put the bassinet together by myself but was stuck after step one. Step two proved to be beyond my abilities. Putting things together - not really my thing. Thank goodness Kyle is good at it. Here's hoping Baby H inherits that gene!
As Baby H slowly moves in, the reality and excitement of it all seem to really be setting in! Less than a 100 days:)

No comments:

Post a Comment