Friday, August 13, 2010

Bowser meets Baby


Or in our case, Simba meets Baby H.

I was having a little anxiety over my fuzzy baby and my first born bonding. So I started researching different baby classes for such things. The hospital where Baby H will enter the world offers the Bowser meets Baby class and it was great. We learned proper introductions for baby and dog and how to get puppy ready for his new sibling. I left having all the confidence in my Simba. I think they will be good friends in time:)

In fact, I already think they have started their bond. Simba is big cuddle bug and when I sit on the couch with him, he now places his head on my baby bump. I think this is because he can hear the baby and is getting to know baby. Kyle on the other hand, says my belly is just the perfect sized Simba pillow and that Simba has no idea that this baby bump is about to turn his world upside down.

All in all I think Simba will be a great big brother!

No comments:

Post a Comment