Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Spit up


For the first few weeks of Henry's life, he was not a spit up baby. Kyle and I could count on one hand the number of times he spit up. This has unfortunately changed. He's not a big spitter upper but its definitely more frequent these days. Its like he's found his puking reflex! And he uses the few neck muscles he has to pick his head up and get my hair every time! It doesn't matter if my hair is up, down, or to the side, he finds it! Ugh! And his grip on my hair is getting stronger and stronger. He likes to hold on to it when I'm holding him. Perhaps he thinks I might drop him and wants some insurance? Taking matters into his own hands! Don't worry baby, I would never drop you. And you can spit up on me all you want and I'll still think you are the cutest baby ever:)

No comments:

Post a Comment