Tuesday, December 14, 2010

My Future MU Alum!


Its fun to imagine who Henry will be when he grows up. Although I want to keep him my little baby forever! Kyle and I like to imagine Henry's future. We talked about what job he'll have and the college he'll go to. We imagine that like his mommy and daddy he will go to Marquette but decided that their are a few Ivy league schools that would also be ok:) And of course we imagine that he will be attending college on a full academic scholarship! Our lil genius:) Possibly an athlete scholarship...maybe but only for non-contact sports like track or cross country or swimming. Nothing where he could get hurt. I spent way too long making him!
Above is Henry's first MU outfit! First of many:)
Thanks for the hat Mrs. Schliecher!

No comments:

Post a Comment