Monday, April 6, 2009

To Paint or not to paint

I have FINALLY decided on colors for the guest bedrooms and really want to paint before the new carpet is installed. This makes sense, right? Well, I floated the idea by Kyle and he strongly disagreed.
At our last place I was experimenting with the whole painting thing, trying to discover my inner interior decorator. It is not as easy as it looks. The taping and prep work, ugh! I am far from a professional and in addition to be less than skilled at it, I didn't enjoy the task at all. However, painted walls and color in a home really do make all the difference to me.
Kyle remembers what happened last time and well, I can't blame him for not wanting me to do it in his absence, I think overall it is the correct order of events. Paint then carpet.
A poll------>

No comments:

Post a Comment