Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Halloweens Past

Kyle's leave being pushed back a few days does have a few positives. For example, now he'll be home for Halloween! YAY! A fun costume for us both is in the works:) Below are a few photos from Halloweens past. 2002 and 2004 elude me. I can't remember what we dressed up as and I can't find a photo...But here are the rest!

Our First Halloween Together, Hippie and Coyote Ugly Girl, 2001

Inmate and Firefighter 2003

In 2005 Kyle was a Slim Jim and I was a Smarty Pants. I can't find a digital version of this photo...
K-Fed and Britney 2006

2007 We were both Hawaiian Punch

Pilot and Flight Attendant 2008

2 comments:

  1. I have NO pictures from 2002. Weird. What did we do for Halloween that year?? We lived in Apt J and I have one picture from Halloween - and its just our pumpkin we carved! ha! And as for 2004, I was a Greek Goddess, AMJ was a hippie, and Petra was a gymnast. We all went to the Gloc. Does that jog your memory?? I'm not sure what you and Kyle were!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AH! This does help! I was Tinkerbell in 2004! Can't remember what Kyle was though!

    ReplyDelete