Monday, May 2, 2011

Veggie Tales

At five months and with Henry hitting all the milestones necessary for more exciting cuisine - it was time to start on vegetables. Now, as a kiddo I was a very picky eater so Kyle and I decided to follow a eating plan for Henry that claims to make your lil one a good eater. It walks you thru introducing foods that are more bland and less of the sweet stuff first. This eating plan also convinced us to make all of Henry's baby food ourselves.
So with all the proper equipment we started our lil Henry on Butternut squash. He loved it! Three days later according to plan we introduced sweet potatoes - another hit! And another three days later it was time for avocado. Avocado however did not go over well. On the first bite Henry made a funny face so I decided to grab the video camera to document this first unloved food. And well...the video says the rest. The video ends abruptly as I was next expecting that. I wish however I would have kept it rolling. I couldn't stop laughing at Henry's reaction so he started laughing too!

No comments:

Post a Comment