Friday, February 25, 2011

Rolling Over


On Sunday, February 13, 2011 at approximately 7:43PM Henry rolled over! All by himself at 14 weeks old. Kyle, Simba, and I were oooh and awww over Henry on the bed. Making faces at him and making him laugh. And just like that, right in front of all of us, he rolled over. I really couldn't believe it. I kept saying, "Did that really just happen?" He had been close for a few days and you could watch him trying but it finally happened. I'm glad it happened with all of us there. It was a special family moment:) I hope all Henry's big milestones happen like this one - with the whole family present.
The following day on Henry's first Valentine's day my little heart breaker rolled over two more times for his Gigi! Then I was finally sure that it was more than just a fluke - my baby is mobile!

No comments:

Post a Comment