Thursday, January 20, 2011

Henry's Crib


Also, at our two month check up, our doctor suggested it was time to move Henry into his own room. Currently, we have Henry in a bassinet next to our bed. The doctor said that Henry would sleep better and longer in his own room. I disagree and simply am not ready for this move. I still get up several times a night, even when Henry does not, just to peek in on him. I check to see if he is breathing, a minimum of 3 times a night (I do realize this makes me sound like a crazy lady). Especially on the glorious, glorious nights that he sleeps through...I start to panic when I've slept more than a few hours and haven't heard anything from our lil man. I asked my brother, who's oldest is 13, when this worry stops. He said it doesn't! Great...For now, Henry can sleep in his beautiful crib for nap time as I watch carefully and intently from the video monitor!

No comments:

Post a Comment