Friday, September 10, 2010

Birthing Class Continued


During the pain management portion of the class I noticed several dads-to-be in the room, had very strong opinions about how their baby mommas should manage their pain. There were a few men that strongly believed in natural child-birth or c-sections and they weren't afraid to make their opinions known. THANK GOODNESS Kyle doesn't have a strong opinion on how our baby H comes into the world. I was ready to give some of these dads a piece of my mind. DUDE, its not your body. Let your baby momma decide whats best for her.

One portion of the pain management section focused on having a comfort item. Something that makes you feel calm. I tried to think of what my comfort item would be and only one thing came to mind. Do you think they will let me have Simba in the delivery room?

No comments:

Post a Comment