Monday, June 27, 2011

Henry-isms


I've been slacking alittle on the blog lately...Yikes! So much to catch up on. New posts coming soon. Until then, a few of my favorite Henry-isms:
1. Eating, he covers his eyes instead of his mouth to indicate he doesn't want any more to eat - it's SOO cute:)
2. Exciting things, when Henry gets really excited about something he squeals with excitment but he looks like he almost wants to say something and can't quite get it out. As a result his arms (and if he's really excited, his whole body) shake towards the exciting thing.
3. Books, Henry loves his books and to be read to but especialy his "So Big" Elmo book. I don;t think he's ever even seen Seasme Street but Henry loves anything Elmo. This "So Big" book turns a sad, or cranky Henry into immediate smiles and laughs. I try to use it sparely so that it doesn't lose its allure.
4. New people. Henry will go to pretty much anyone but once he realizes its someone new he has the cutest sad lip. He curls his lip under and if mom or dad don't reassure him it can turn into a cry but the warm up warning before the cry is sooo adorable. He warms up pretty quick to new people too - 5 mins or so.
5. Henry's very busy. Always. If he's on his play mat or in his stroller or car seat - he's always doing something. It makes me laugh. We are in trouble once this kiddo goes fully mobile!

I could go on forever with this list...(Henry-ism are my favorite)but I won't!

No comments:

Post a Comment